Friday, January 22, 2010

Weigh In Friday WoO hOo!

I am very pleased today to report that the scale says I lost 2.6 pounds this week! Woo Hoo!

I had TOM this week, so I think that contributed to me seeing the bad numbers on the scale all week long.

I also think that my own personal magic weight loss trick is not eating after 7 pm. I KNOW, I know - we all already know that tip, but I hadn't ever actually implemented it. It was just too hard. But last night, I was very hungry after hosting a scrapbook night at my home... but I had many things to discuss with my husband first... after much time of discussing all the various topics, I wasn't really hungry anymore! I couldn't believe it! It was very late, and I knew that my weigh in day was today, so I decided that I would just go to bed. And whaddya know??

4 comments:

  1. That's a great loss. Congratulations!

    I wish I could not eat after 7pm, or after 8pm or after 9 or 10 or 11pm. I just can't seem to do it. Maybe I'll try tonight, not eating after 8pm. We'll see if I can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jenny! Happy to see you so motivated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it would be good!! Congrats. Once you start losing - and get your momentum going - you're gonna be UNSTOPPABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!!! You're doing a great job!!
    (and if I NEED to eat something later in the evening, I have a dish of sugar free jello. Almost no calories...and just enough of a treat to keep me satisfied. It's worth a try..)

    Keep up the good work. Keep focused on the goal...and you'll get there...just continue to believe in yourself!

    ReplyDelete