Went to the gym last night, did pretty good. I thought that I was going for a Zumba class at 8:30 pm last night... but it ended up being a typo and the class was at 8:30 am. Only a little mad at their retardedness. Oh well. Grr.
Did 30 minutes on the eliptical last night. I didn't push myself like on Saturday night, but I did it nonetheless. After that I did 15 minutes on the treadmill. I wanted to do more, but my achilles tendon area began to hurt a bit and I didn't want to injur myself. I then lifted hard for upper body.
So, 2 miles on eliptical, about .6 miles on the treadmill. Still WAY more than I was doing last month (which was nothing). I'm pleased with myself, but not pleased with the scale. :(
I don't really know why the scale isn't moving. I am moving so much more than I used to be... and I'm really trying to make different choices than before. But I'm not tracking EVERY single thing that goes into my mouth. Maybe that's what I need to do. Yeah... maybe that's it. People talk about food journaling so much... I guess I should.
Okay, so far today: 1 large cup of coffee with creamer. We'll call it 70 calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment