Well, I was down 1.5 pounds today. I'll take it. I thought it would be more, but there was one really bad day last week, Tuesday. I also didn't walk as much as I wanted to. Let's look at my weekly goals and see how I did:
Drink my water. Lots. --- Could defintely do better!! I forget this step so much! Sparkspeople, which I just started using will remind me about my 8 glasses.
Take my Vitamins --- I remembered probably 3 days of the week. Boy, am I a flake.
Exercise at least every other day --- I don't think I made it every other day... but I did exercise for 3 of the days. Baby steps... this week will be better.
No dessert --- Joanne helped me change my mind on having this as a goal... I may need to amend this one and allow and occasional skinny cow, etc. I had dessert only one day last week. The bad Tuesday.
Make healthier choices each day I give myself and A+ on this one! I am definitely making better choices every single day!! Not going for seconds. Leaner meat. Smaller portions. More vegetables. Yay!
Put ME first --- Another C- here. Didn't do so well. Had a few days when company was coming over and my whole day was devoted to preparing for that. I need to do better at this. I need to make time for me. More time.
Okay, so onto a better weight loss week!!
I just read your profile. My kids are older now (17 and 13), but I still fall into the mommy syndrome. Put everyone first, especially my kids...then maybe I'll have some time to focus on getting healthy. I weighed 290lbs at my biggest, so I totally get how you feel. Hang in there...you CAN succeed :)
ReplyDelete