Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rough few days...

Okay, I hate posting when I don't have wonderful, praise worthy things to say... but something I'm doing different this year is being faithful to my blog, even in rougher times. Last few days have been rougher, we had company over that bought and brought dinner.... then yesterday was a very tiring day running errands with all 5 children. That was exhausting, to say the least.

But I in no way am giving up!! NO way. I am gonna DO this. I'm going to walk later today, after homeschool is over. I was also feeling pretty crummy yesterday, been fighting a sore throat and some stomach trouble... but I'm feeling better today after a good rest. Tomorrow morning is my first weigh in day. We'll see what it holds!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. Remember, baby steps. You can't become a different person overnight! You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in there. I had a previous blog, my first blog, that I would abandon very often. When I created my new blog, I decided I would post everyday. I dedicated each day to a different topic to help me keep up with it.

    Way to stay in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! Bad days happen, as well as good days. You can win the money!

    ReplyDelete