Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does this Mean I'm Crazy?

I can't believe all that I did at the gym tonight!! I was totally a crazy lady, but I didn't want to stop because I wanted to keep watching Biggest Loser on TV.

Here is what I did:

Elliptical for 30 minutes. Burned 400 calories. Distance: 2 miles. THEN...

Treadmill for 45 minutes. 335 calories burned. Distance: 2.4 miles. THEN...

Elliptical again, 28 minutes. 306 calories burned. 1.86 miles.

CRAZY LADY.

Totals: 1041 calories burned. 103 minutes put in. Distance: 6.26 miles. WOW!

Why? Just not really seeing results like I want so I wanted to put in extra work. Reason number 2? Didn't want to miss a minute of Biggest Loser on tv! LOL Worst part? Have a blister on the ball of my foot. :( It should heal soon.

2 comments:

  1. i thought i already posted a comment to this post. anyway, wowsa on all the cardio. it is a bit easier when your mind is somewhere else...like into a song or a tv show. i went to the gym today and it's such a love hate relationship!!! but not how i feel afterwards, that's all LOVE>
    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've never done more than an hour of cardio at the gym. I think it would kill me!

    I don't think it means you're crazy, it just means your really determined. I love it! Way to go Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete