Here is my most current photo. Me and my family just this past December. Yeah, yeah... it's a nice photo... blah de blah... cute family... yes, I suppose so... but we all know how we feel about photos of ourselves. Sigh. Oh well. Here it is, wanting to be honest. Hope to change that picture drastically in the coming year. Happy New Year!
What a beautiful family:)
ReplyDeleteOh dear, that's a GORGEOUS family pic! I have found that I've had to embrace the old me in order to truly embrace the new me ... make sense? I mean, the old me is who she is - still the same person, but her shell looks different - same as an old person vs. when she was young. I can't say that I've truly mastered that at all, but I'm closer to it than I've ever been.
ReplyDeleteYou ARE gorgeous - and you're working on healthier! ((( hugs )))
Dawn
You are so gorgeous! And it IS a very beautiful picture of your whole family. That's so great that you're going at it again. It's hard to re-start but you're doing great so far. Way to go!
ReplyDelete