I've been busy with a little trip that we took in Seattle, (which was wonderful,
by the way!), so I've been slacking with the posting.
I'm still doing well and plugging away. There were a few less than perfect days, but small changes
are being made overall. I am down almost 10 pounds from the beginning of the
year and will be excited when I can report the first 10 gone! In this past week
I have: Gone swimming twice for about and hour each time, walked and walked, and
did aerobics. I am working hard at not eating later in the evening, and I think
it's making a big difference for me.
OH HOW I WISH my elbow was completely
healed so that I could begin so many of the strength training exercises that I
want to start. But I think I'm just going to begin them anyway with my right arm
only, and allow the left to catch up later. I'm super sore right now from
working out, and I just love that feeling. I think I'm terrible at stretching
after exercise, and that might be adding to why my muscles get so tight. Have a
great Sunday, everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment