Monday, January 9, 2012

Great Workout Today

I've had a great day... and I'm feeling great, broken arm and all. I got my arm x-rayed yesterday at Urgent Care, and found that I broke my radial head. :( SUCH a bummer. I can't remember if I explained how in my previous post... but I fell on Saturday and caught myself with my left arm, mostly. :( Yucko. It hurts like heck and now I know why.

But!! As I said above, I had a great day today! I got on the elliptical for a total of 47 minutes today!! Yay!! And according to my Noom app, I burned around 783 calories! WITH my broken arm in a sling. I just held on for balance with my right hand. I didn't do all 47 minutes at one time, I did it in three intervals. 22 minutes, then later 10 minutes, then 15 minutes. I hope that's okay and just as good as doing it in one stretch. I just get a little too tired still to do it in one stretch. I'm feeling a little confident today... about the plan. Even though I still look as fat as ever... but the steps of the plan are not feeling hard at all lately. Could it be this easy? Is this going to work??

No comments:

Post a Comment