Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What I've Been Up To... My "New" Kitchen

My husband was out of town for a week on business... and so I decided to paint my kitchen and redecorate/remodel a few parts. It was a huge undertaking, but I'm pleased with the results. I wanted to surprise my husband, and it turned out great! I replaced the faucet and installed some under the cabinet lighting. My eating was not good for this week, because my days were filled with the children and remodeling the kitchen.... but my husband is home now and I plan to get back on track.







Love the lighting here, adds such warmth. 2 colors of green on these walls.




Plum accent wall up high at the top.







Side by side.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love it! Good work .

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks awesome! i hope you come back soon- i just re-started my journey with a brand new blog (i was diamond motivation) two days ago. please come say hi!- sara

    ReplyDelete