Monday, June 7, 2010

Weigh In Day...

Only down a pound, but I expected such because of a cheat day that I had... it wasn't really a day, but an evening. It was my youngest's birthday and I chose to have a piece of cake. I was rewarded with a sugar hangover and migraine the next day. Go me.

In other news, I bought a Mongoose mountain bike at a rummage sale for $25! It's not the newest, but it's lightweight and in good shape! My husband, who "knows bikes" said it was a good deal... so I plan to pedel around the neighboorhood soon... provided my butt doesn't just die the first time I sit on the seat.


Anyway, here's a photo of my youngest who just turned 2.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, a bike. Be a biking wild gal!!! :) Just joking.

    And never say "just" a pound. A pound of fat is a good amount to lose in a week. It prolly means you'll lose more next week (at least that seems to be the pattern I see, low loss one week, better "release" the next).

    Here's to a good fatfighting week for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on the pound loss! I hope the bike works out for you, it's great cardio.

    Wishing you many happy hills to climb,
    -Emilia

    PS: Your son is so freaking adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome deal on the bike!!! Part of me would like a "real" bike in edition to the recumbent in the basement but there are SOOOOO many hills around my house I'd probably never actually take it out much (I've never been a good hill biker). Maybe when my little guy gets better at his I'll get one so we can ride together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job I love the pictures. Yes, biking and I never got along. Simply cause they do not make seats big enough for my rear...LOL

    Good luck on your journey and you reminded me that I have to start an actual WEIGHT track....UGH My own husband does not even know my weight in like 10 years now the entire world will know it! Yikes

    ReplyDelete