Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day

First day of a new year. Perfect day for a fresh new start, and what better thing to aspire to than good health and a strong, lean body. SooOoooOoooo, here I go again. Ashamedly, I have not conquered this and did not succeed at all in 2010. Meh. I'm over it. I see where I am. I know how far I have to go. I cannot change what I do not acknowledge. I weigh somewhere around 271 pounds. I'm not sure how I'm going to blog... maybe my daily food and exercise... maybe less... but I'm going to commit. I'm going to hold fast to the saying,

"TRYING IS QUITTING WITH HONOR!"

I'm tired of trying. I don't want to try. Try comes with a backdoor of failure and escape. I'm not going to try, I'm just going to do it.


Exercise: Walked for 18 minutes. Distance: .87 miles. Might do some strength stuff later.
Food:
Coffee with creamer : 70 calories
1 piece of toast with 2 TBS peanut butter : 310 calories
Orange Chicken: 500 calories
.........

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetheart, I've missed you. I've wondered about you. Let's do this together! I'm back up to 246. It's painful - and you are the first and only person I've told. I just can't bear to put it back on my blog. I feel like such a failure. I'm going to do better. Good luck to you. We can do this. Right?

    ReplyDelete