
Tonight I went to the gym and did the elliptical for 32 minutes as you can see... and then after that I got onto the treadmill for 20 more minutes. The elliptical made me sweat much more, but that may be because I wasn't pushing myself to go very fast on the treadmill. It felt good to exercise!
I'm still trying to find an easy way to get my photos off of my phone and onto my computer without anyone getting hurt. I hate the idea of getting a cable out to connect to the laptop... there is a blue tooth way, but UGH... it's all confusing.
Still being faithful to my low carb eating. Had some tired spells today, but I didn't get a good night's sleep at ALL last night, due to (I think) some excederine that I took around 7 pm. Won't be doing that again. Really hoping that all of my good choices and consistency are going to pay off!
Nice job on the workout, those sessions will all add up, and welcome to the Summer Slimmin' Challenge! I look forward to following you over the next two month, we can do it!
ReplyDelete