I did great at the gym last night! This is big for me, to be able to continue going and not give up yet. :D I KNOW... give up? After about 2 weeks?? Yep, that's what I would do. So, for this week I've gone to the gym 3 times. Yay. Week's not over, either.
Food for Thurs:
Cereal for breakfast
Coffee with creamer
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhich
2 Tilapia fillets, small portion of fettucinni alfredo, salad with FF Italian
Bowl of super healthy chili
1 serving of Fett alfredo, about 5 chocolates (:/)
I know I need to get in more fruits and vegetables. Yesterday was a busy day.
Exercise: Check this out!
25 minutes on the *hard* ellipticals, the ones where you move your hands too, on resistance 10 at first, and then later resistance 5.
25 minutes on the treadmill.
Upper body weight lifting, tracked on my little chart from the gym. Yay for me!!
Awesome job Jenny!
ReplyDeleteelliptical is where it is at! and i use moviemaker to edit my videos! thanks for watching i appreciate it :D
ReplyDelete