Just making a little confession. I wasn't able to go to the gym last night because of a heavy snowfall that we had all evening. I was really disappointed. :( Sooo... I watched biggest loser, then played my favorite video game online, "Uncharted 2".... and some where in there I managed to eat too many Jelly Bellys (any is too many, I am trying hard to avoid sugar) and some cheddar and sour cream Ruffles. :/ Not good, I know. But instead of hiding in shame, I'm posting about it to keep me more accountable. I need to start posting everything that I eat, I think it will have an inpact on what I choose to eat when I know that I'm going to be posting it. So yeah... chips and candy. Bad me. Sometimes, late at night... I just have that "I don't care" or "it doesn't matter" feeling. But I know that is not true.
Food (if it's a short list, it's not completed yet for today)
2 toaster waffles with a light spread of Peanut butter
Coffee with creamer
Water
Glad to see your back too! Quite a few of us started posting again with the New Year! Go us!
ReplyDelete