Sunday, May 30, 2010

Went for a walk, in the rain.


Well, I am loving all the energy that I have doing low-carb! I am still adjusting to the way of eating, it can sometimes take your body a little while to adjust, but overall I feel awesome.

I went for a little walk this afternoon and I may go out again. I walked for .65 miles. It's not far, but my calves were crying. I can do short bursts like that over and over, with rest inbetween... I just can't seem to do them all in one shot. LOL. I know this is a terrible picture of me - and my teeth really aren't that crooked. I'm squinting terribly because you know how bright it is when it's cloudy outside and overcast. It's been raining off and on for days now in WA, as you can see by the wet roads behind me. I'm feeling encouraged on this journey and can't wait to see what the scale says on Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment