A Blog I'm REstarting Jan 2012 in an attempt to conquer this problem once and for all.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
A New Plan... Feeling great!
I've begun a new plan this week, it's a low carb plan. I'm feeling great! Clearing your mind of all that sugar and junk just does wonders for me. I'm seeing the scale change a bit every day, and that is very encouraging. I'm really excited about this new venture and looking forward to reaping results! What made me think to do this? My naturopathic (sp??) doctor/chiropractor suggested this method of weight loss... he gives health/nutrition discussions all over the area on a regular basis, and I attended one. His information was solid and truthful. I'm excited about the new changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woohoo Jenny! Sounds like you've found something that works for you. This is great. I'm a firm believer that for people like us, sugar is a death sentence. It makes the cravings unctrollable. Without it, things are much easier.
ReplyDeleteKeep up my friend!