My brother is right. How can my friends keep me accountable if I don't post anything?? *SIGH* Well, here I am. Posting something.
Today I made better decisions in this way: Dan wanted to go to this little mexican restaurant that we like for lunch, and I ordered the Tilapia instead of what I would usually get. It came with whole beans, avacado slices, pico de gallo (tomatoes, onions, seasonings), and lettuce. Oh, and rice, which I wasn't very interested in.
I had PLANNED to exercise this afternoon, before I remembered that I had a responsibility to make some finger foods for an after church celebrations that's happening tonight. SOoo... I did that instead. Right now, my plan is to try to exercise after church, if I'm not too exhausted.
I was on vacation for a few weeks in CA... but I don't even know where my weight is right now because the scale batteries are dead, and I just haven't replaced them yet. I'm sure tonight I'll replace them and survey the damage, and reconstruct the battle plan. Again.
No comments:
Post a Comment