Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Journaling...

This week I began journaling my weight daily and what I'm eating into a little notebook. My friend who has had great success did this and said it really helped. I always knew that it did, but have never really done it well. So, Monday I began... and it really helped me stay on track. I'm enjoying it.

My weight this morning was down a pound from Monday morning's, so whether it water, fat or what... I'm pleased about that. I worked hard on my water yesterday too, made a new little system to count how much I'm taking in.

I was so heartbroken to find out this week that Bethany, a fellow weighloss blogger who had a heart condition, had passed away!! I was shocked and still can't believe it. I had followed her blog off and on for a long time... I just can't believe she's gone. Wake up call, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment