I chose Monday as my weigh in day 2 weeks ago when I recommited to this deal, and today's numbers were great! I'm down 5.1 pounds!!! YAY for that!~!!!
I am feeling great on the low carb diet, I no longer have blood sugar flucuations and I have zero cravings AT ALL. That just never happens to me! I went to a BBQ last night and everyone around me had s'mores, but I wasn't even tempted in the least! When you take sugar and carbs out, you just don't want them anymore... and the energy I have had us just amazing! I had church nursery yesterday morning, running all around after 15 crawling babies, comforting them and such... and I was dreading it because usually I'm so tired in the mornings, but I was AWESOME! I was like the energizer bunny with boundless energy! Then in the afternoon was when I took the little walk that I posted about. Thus far, I am LOVING this new plan. :)
Oh my gosh, this is fantastic! What totally great news. Keep going Jenny. This time, YOU WILL SUCCEED!
ReplyDelete