Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weight is down some, inspiring me to exercise!

Went for a walk today with my toddlers. The older kids were at the church with Dad helping clear out a bunch of brush. We have a large play field that has a trail around it to walk around... but the toddlers only wanted to do one lap of that. After our lap, they played at the little playgroud while I tried to walk laps around it... occasionally stopping to rescue the 2 year old from a high perch he shouldn't have climbed to. It felt good, I wish I could have done more. Maybe I will after Dad and the boys get home in a few hours.

Eating good today... so far.

Yoplait yogurt for breakfast. Coffee with creamer.

Turkey sandwhich for lunch, light mayo, whole wheat bread.

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up! It's nice to finally get outside for a change!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog - good for you for working on a healthier you! You can do it! I hope I can encourage you along the way!
    (BTW, you are BEAUTIFUL! LOVE your hair in the pic at the side.)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you on that it sucks to exercise when we're fat. Oh my gosh it's hard! My 30+ recent weight gain is killing me, making exercise miserable. I guess we just don't really have a choice though, do we? :)

    Hang in there and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete