Thursday, March 3, 2011

Walked a Mile... almost

Went walking tonight. Me and my 11 year old son walked .93 miles. I have made a funny arrangement with him... if he "makes" me exercise 6 days of the week, then I will let him spend $10 at the grocery store on whatever he wants per week. Day one: he kept his end of the bargain. Yay! Happy to have walked .93 miles. Not too happy to have eaten too much potato salad today. Wish I could stop cooking altogether so I wouldn't find myself making delicious food, but that's not possible with a family.

I'm sorry for neglecting my blog so much. I just cannot seem to be one of those consistent people when it comes to weight loss. :( I can be consistent in other areas, (I have 5 children and we homeschool -- that takes consistency and dedication!)... but when it comes to the pain of losing weight it is just so hard for me. Did I say pain? Yes, it's a pain, literally and figuratively. BUT.... to quote a new favorite quote of mine::: Being fat is hard, losing weight is hard, choose your hard.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard either way for sure! Busy lives makes it harder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in on you Jenny. Been a few weeks since you posted.

    ReplyDelete